Sunday, September 13, 2009

Christian Louboutin purple twill 'Brigitte' ankle-tie espadrilles

Christian Louboutin purple twill 'Brigitte' ankle-tie espadrilles

I was absolutely shocked to learn that Christian Louboutin sold espadrilles this year. As a teen, these were our $2 shoes we'd buy in many colors because when they got wet, they had to be thrown out as they smelled so bad. But they were so cheap and so easy and so cute.


I'm just not what I think about Louboutin creating some. I mean, it's obviously his right to do it, but 1) do they have the red heel? And 2) if you buy them, it is because you must always have the best and have everything designer? I guess that's my question. I think the cheapo version of these would be adequate, but maybe I'm wrong.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails